Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A slight, cough, cough, variation


Well, here he is again folks. This time, he's a squirrel....what more can I say, I was taken for a loop when I had to change the character. As much as I wanted a rabbit, I think it was for the best that we used a different physical persona. This decision came after Madeline, whom I basically consider co-director now, Re drew that generic rabbit i uploaded yesterday. The outcome was the same as almost every other cartoon rabbit, Bugs, with slight variation. So, she suggested a squirrel. And I drew him as such, different, but I think it's going in a better direction. Thanks to Madeline Osborne for her help. And a little update. The animator who, up until now, I've referred to as Launchpad20, has told me his name. We may now call him Marc. Welcome Marc. And good luck in the field of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment